The Ultimate Guide To Car Shipping Costs
It has happened to most of us. You are leaving the cold winter months behind and staying in Florida for a while.
Or you may be making a permanent move to Florida. But right now, your car is still in Maryland.
Now, you need to ship or tow your car from Maryland to Florida. You fear it will be expensive and don’t know what to do.
If you want to know “how much does it cost to ship my car”, we can help you with the answer.
Shipping your car from Maryland to Florida is one of our specialty services. It is a specialty service we perform with integrity.
Shipping Your Car
Car shipping is a specialty that a lot of towing companies offer. But they don’t provide their car shipping services with the 30-year professionalism we do.
Auto Transport companies offer a variety of services. When transporting cars this can include:
- Transporting cars in covered or uncovered car transporting methods.
- They can transport multi-car or single-car trailers
- They can give you a choice of getting your car transported door-to-door or terminal-to-terminal
There are things you need to do in preparation for having your car shipped. This will help with any car transportation services you select. They are:
- Make sure the company has delivery protection plans.
- Check for any senior citizen, student or veteran discount plans.
- Make sure the auto transport service company you use is 100% insured, licensed, and bonded.
- Check on the auto transport service company damage-free guarantees.
- Does the auto transport service company have expedited services available?
- Does the auto transport service company rate include fees, tolls, taxes, gas, and accommodation expenses?
- Does the auto transport service company provide vehicle tracking available online?
Every auto transport service company will give you an unofficial or official quote. When we move a vehicle from one location to another we make sure our reputation matches our services.
We also provide you with a competitive car shipping quote. Our vehicle transportation services are:
- Safe, reliable, and trustworthy. No vehicle should be damaged when being transported. You shouldn’t notice a new dent or scratch when your vehicle arrives. It doesn’t matter if it shipped from Maryland to Florida or any other state.
- Convenient. One of the main purposes of vehicle transportation from Maryland to Florida or any other state is to make your life simpler.
- Your vehicle should not have any extra miles on it when you receive it. All the terms of the vehicle transportation contract should be successfully completed.
- Competitive. The shipping quote you were given is based on our fair pricing model, and you won’t have any surprise fees.
We built our auto shipping quotes based on our 30+ years of experience and client satisfaction. It is why our customers come back to our family owned, and operated company again and again when they need their vehicles transported.
Choosing An Auto Transportation Company
Vehicle transportation companies can give you quotes based on anticipated transportation mileage as well as what type of vehicle you have.
It is always a good idea to get a couple of quotes to help you understand all the vehicle transportation services you will receive.
It will also help you understand any extra fees not listed in your vehicle transport contract. Never entrust any company no matter how good they look on the outside with your vehicle if you don’t have a written contract. Two vital criteria you want to make sure your vehicle transport company has are:
- And Insurance.
Almost all vehicle transportation companies have minimum cargo and liability insurance.
It is important to not only make sure they have it but that the company carries enough insurance to cover your vehicle if something unforeseen happens.
Car & Truck Transportation
When you’re checking out car shipping companies you want to ask questions.
These questions should be about what car transport services you need to do before they transport your car.
These answers should be transparent and easily verifiable. Such as:
- What document do you need to provide them to transport your vehicle from Maryland to Florida or any other state?
- If the car shipping company doesn’t ask for your car registration and insurance documents something is wrong.
- Ask the car shipping company how you get your car ready? It is important to know if you need to remove everything from the car from gas in the tank, to the contents of your glove compartment.
- Ask the car shipping company how long they think it will take for your vehicle to reach you?
- When you receive a car shipping quote from the vehicle transportation company it is important to understand delivery times are almost never guaranteed.
- Things sometimes go wrong. Find out their vehicle transportation company’s estimated delivery range of time.
- What payment arrangements can the vehicle transportation service company provide?
- Find out what are the vehicle transportation company’s methods of payment.
- Find out if the vehicle transportation company takes the full amount up front or will let you make a deposit and payments.
So, How Much Does It Cost to Ship My Car?
There is no one answer to how much does it costs to ship your vehicle as there are many variables. But, there is information which can give you details on cost breakdowns.
There is information on and how to compare car shipping variances in prices. In general, most vehicle transportation fees have a range of about $500 – $1000.
The range of $500 – $1000 for vehicle transportation depends on where the vehicle is and where it is being delivered.
If a vehicle is being transported from Maryland to Florida and if the car is an SUV, a Hummer, or a truck that can factor in added cost variances.
Also, do you want the vehicle to be transported to your new home in Florida? Or do you want to be delivered to a terminal near your home where you pick it up?
There are countless articles, information, and statistics on vehicle transportation services. Or if you are going from Maryland to Florida or any other state, you can give us a call.
Call us today so we can safely deliver your car. We are the best in the business because we care. It’s as simple as that.