Roadside Assistance Service
If you’re in Germantown, Maryland, you depend on your car to take the kids to a nature program at the Black Hill Visitors Center or an afternoon of golfing at South Germantown Splash Park and Mini Golf. When you aren’t taking advantage of the hiking trails, you’re running errands.
It happens in an instant. You’re on your way home from a day of picking your own berries at Butler’s Orchard when your car starts misbehaving, and you find yourself in need of roadside assistance services. You might have a blown tire, your battery might be dead, or you might have some other issue that you’re unable to diagnose on your own.
This type of trip interruption is always frustrating. Some insurance companies don’t offer roadside assistance programs as an add-on to help when you have a flat or need a jump. This is when you need to call Geyers Towing to help get you back on the road with its large variety of roadside services.
Reasons to Call Roadside Assistance and Services We Offer
It can be a frustrating time when you’re having problems with your car. You rely on your vehicle, and when it doesn’t start, you feel let down. Do you need a mechanic or simply roadside service? Here are some services we offer, and you might need from roadside assistance.
Jumpstart a Car
Whatever the reason, you need a jump-start to get you on your way. If you aren’t a member of a motor club, such as Allstate Motor Club that offers roadside assistance coverage, you need a local company. With our roadside assistance, our technician arrives at your home or another location with the equipment needed to jump your battery off quickly and get you back to your to-do list.
Our company offers fuel delivery and can even add it to your tank to help you keep your hands clean without an additional cost. We can bring you either gasoline or diesel depending on the type of fuel you need. If you do need diesel, make sure to tell the customer service agent that answers the phone. Our technician will wait while you start the car and ensure you get back on the road safely as part of our emergency roadside service.
From nails on the road to uneven tread, there are many reasons that you might need a flat tire changed. Whether you’re at home in your driveway or stopped on the side of the road, changing your tire can be dangerous. Also, if you’re on your way to an appointment or in the middle of a road trip, you don’t want to get your clothes dirty. Our technician brings all the tools necessary to change your tire on their tow truck.
Other Roadside Assistance Services
It’s our goal to help you out any time you find yourself stuck on the side of the road. In addition to a tire change, battery jumpstart, and emergency fuel. We offer full-service emergency roadside assistance including:
- Keys locked in the car or a lockout. This helps you avoid the expense of locksmith services.
- Emergency towing
- Towing service to a repair facility
- Transport a car to another location
- And more
Tips for Staying Safe While You Wait on Roadside Assistance in Germantown, Maryland
You always feel vulnerable when your car isn’t working properly. This is true even when you’re waiting on roadside assistance. We recommend the following tips to stay safe and ensure your peace of mind before we arrive:
- Wait inside a restaurant or store.
- Find a brightly lit place to wait if there isn’t somewhere you can wait indoors.
- Lock yourself in your car unless you’re waiting on lockout service.
- Turn away other offers for help or emergency services.
- Text or call a couple of friends or family members to let them know where you are. You can tell them you’ve already placed the necessary service calls, and give them our name as your service provider.
- Use roadside flares if you have them.
- Keep your cell phone close to you. You can even play with your favorite mobile app.
Once you call us, we’ll arrive as quickly as we can, but your safety and well-being is always our biggest concern.
Benefits of Choosing Our Company for Roadside Assistance in Germantown
Geyers Towing strives to be there in your moments of crisis and provide you the best roadside assistance available in Germantown, Maryland. We know that you have a choice of whom to call when you need roadside assistance, but we also strive to be your best option.
When you need someone to open your car door because you locked your keys in the car or some other emergency, we’re always standing by to offer fast, friendly, reliable service to get you back on the road. We know that not every car insurance policy offers roadside assistance plans. Here are a few of the benefits of choosing our Germantown roadside assistance services:
- Reasonable pricing: We want to help you get back on the road, not break your bank account. We offer comparable prices in the area while providing you with outstanding service. We accept credit cards for your convenience.
- High-quality work: Our drivers and technicians receive the necessary training and have the experience to help you out of almost any jam. We only hire the most qualified applicants available.
- 24/7 Roadside Service: Your car doesn’t know what time it is, so it’s doubtful that all of your roadside assistance needs will happen on a weekday. We’re ready to help you get back on the road any time of day or night.
- Stress-free service: When your car won’t start or you have a flat tire, you already have enough stress. We provide you with a hassle-free service that you can count on.
Learn More About Our Roadside Assistance Service
The unexpected can occur at any time, and Geyers Towing is ready to come to you anywhere in Germantown, Maryland, and the surrounding area to change your tire, provide gas, or tow your car to a shop. If your insurance company isn’t one of those insurance companies that offer an auto insurance policy with a 24-hour roadside assistance policy, we’re ready to help. Please contact us for roadside assistance, towing, emergency towing, or for a quote on any of the services we offer.